The Research Center for Artificial Intelligence is a major science and technology project for the development of national new generation artificial intelligence. Its purposes are to build a national-level basic open source platform for artificial intelligence, to create an ecological environment to support the national artificial intelligence industry and its technological development, and to serve for the major applications in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area. It attracts domestic and foreign resources on artificial intelligence science and technology so as to effectively enhance the regional leading position and innovation strength of scientific research.
According to the Lab’s establishment plan, the first batch of projects in the Research Center for Artificial Intelligence will be based on the cloud brain open source platform, involving applied research related to intelligent transportation and smart healthcare.
The Intelligent Transportation Project aims at establishing major strategic requirements of the national intelligent transportation. It will set up an intelligent urban traffic analysis engine which covers the whole process from original multi-sources traffic information as the input to the traffic decision making as the output, thereby significantly improving the traffic efficiency of urban residents.
The Cloud Brain Intelligent Healthcare Project involves research into four aspects: gene data compression & recognition, medical image recognition & diagnosis, medical knowledge mapping & natural language processing, and intelligent health care application platform, thereby establishing an intelligent diagnosis and treatment system for Chinese people.
- Peng Cheng Cloud Brain II Captured Top Spot on IO500 List2020-11-19
- Pre-training Model for Chinese Medical Text Processing—PCL-MedBERT2020-08-25
- 49 Papers from PCL Selected in CVPR 20202020-06-19
- Codes of Four Open Source Projects Officially Announced on 2019 AITech International Intelligent Technology Summit2019-04-21
- OpenI AI Open-Source Platform Officially Launched2019-03-07
- PCL AI International Research Center Unveiled2019-01-24
- Leading Experts Gather in Shenzhen to Attend the Academician Summit Forum of New Generation Artificial Intelligence2018-12-17
- PCL Co-organizes OS2ATC Focusing on Integration of AI & System Software2018-12-16
- Hong Kong Society of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Reached Cooperation Intention with PCL2018-12-03
- Cloud Brain Open Source Platform and Intelligent Application Seminar Held2018-03-28